How much did you pay for your RAV4 V6? - Toyota RAV4 Forums
Shopping and Test Drives Discuss the various issues that come into play when you are test driving, comparing and pricing the RAV4 with other SUV's.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
#1 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 08:54 PM
coolguy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
How much did you pay for your RAV4 V6?

Hi guy, This is my first post on this board. I have a Honda 2004 CR-V. I was consider trading it for the new 2007 CR-V but do not really like the new look & after test drove one, its too much car like. And now, I am thinking maybe a Toyota RAV4-V6 because I also felt my CR-V was a little under power especially with A/C on. I checked out my local Toyota dealership & some V6 model is like $30K+. So, I just want some real world inputs. Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 10-10-2006, 09:36 PM
baseline0504

Re: How much did you paid for your RAV4 V6?

I bought 4x4 v6 in March. I thought to pay $26500 with jbl, tow package,moon roof, etc in addition to vip security system.
I thought MSRp was more than $28000.
Dealer was pretty friendly and easy to negociate price.
I do like Rav4 except to get rock chips easily on front hood.

#3 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 04:43 AM
coolguy2

Thanks for your reply! Is that $26500 out the door or plus tax & license?

#4 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 07:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I notice it's all about location... Those guys in the east gets better prices than the west... Well actually... If you live in CA, you are screwed... We always have to pay more... Bastards! My GF picked up her Rav4 V6 Limited 2WD during the Rav4 shortage when no other dealer in the region could get a v6 limited worth a darn... waited two weeks and it came... She got it for $26900 or something close to that... paid $30,100 or something close to that out the door which included our rip off tax and registration fees and crap...
#5 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 07:56 AM
SlyOne77

07 Ltd V6 4X4 for $1750 under MSRP. Negotiated at two dealers. No trade-in. (for sale: 96 Camry V6)

#6 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 11:24 AM

$1500 under MSRP, could have done better by selecting off the lot but I requested Flint Mica and I got my wish less than 2 weeks later. Through the Toyota dealer in Davis. (Sacramento/Roseville dealer's are raptors waiting for victims)

Yeah, its true in California this vehicle is often difficult to obtain because its a sellers market. In the San Jose/San Francisco area they have no problem selling at MSRP and for a specific vehicle they will add a dealer pack. (unnecessary accessories with a big mark up).

With the price of gas in California 15-20% higher than anywhere else, a population thats not entranced with "Detroit Heavies", a vast mix of recreational activities, a vehicle that can fit in that mold is highly desirable.

Rav'n n flint mi CA- Sac
#7 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 04:40 PM
grandzu1

'06 Limited V6 4x4 with Tow package, tire locks, mats, Sun roof, JBL audio, Side air bags, rear bumber applique.
Bought back in April.

$26,500 out the door.

#8 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 10:54 PM

V6 Limited, towing, roof rack, dash applique, 2 sets of mats, yada yada and it was $28,800 total price including TT&L. I am in Texas and it seems they are a little higher her than in the east.
#9 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandzu1
'06 Limited V6 4x4 with Tow package, tire locks, mats, Sun roof, JBL audio, Side air bags, rear bumber applique.
Bought back in April.

$26,500 out the door.
I'm all set to start negotiating on a Rav4 V6 Limited, in Blizzard Pearl with all the same options.
I am seeing online quotes of $30,600, give or take a few hundred.

This is my first new car and I don't want to get ripped. I'm in NJ - when you say $26500 out the door, is that with or without tax? Did you buy at Bay Ridge Toyota?

If the MSRP is close to $31,000, realistically, what do you think it could be bought for? Is 26k + tax nuts, or should I push for it.

Not sure what is a good deal...
#10 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise
V6 Limited, towing, roof rack, dash applique, 2 sets of mats, yada yada and it was $28,800 total price including TT&L. I am in Texas and it seems they are a little higher her than in the east.
did you get leather heated seats and the JBL 6-cd changer with bluetooth, too?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page