Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Awe emblem

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Nodnerb 
#1 ·
Awd emblem

I don't have my hybrid yet, but I'm pretty sure there's no awd emblems at all. I've seen some pics online where there's an AWD-i emblem in the lower portion in front of the rear wheel. I've searched but can't find them. Does anyone know where they can be gotten?
Mostly I'm worried about being towed. I haven't been towed in 15 years, but in the rare event, knowing a standard tow truck will wreck the car and with no emblems or rear diff. to distinguish it I'd like to add something. Plus the awd-I emblem looked good.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Probably you don't need to worry Tow vehicles, at least here, are either flatbeds or have dollies or something similar for rear wheels. Hopefully it is the same in Manitoba.

#3 ·
They have them sure, but would they know to use them on a car with no awd emblem or rear diff? What other indication to tow drivers have that a flatbed or dollies are required?
I'm sure I'm being paranoid. I'm worrying about a car I don't even have yet. Lol

#7 ·
Yeah, I may end up doing that. I certainly don't expect to be towed but the consequences could be pretty drastic if the back end was dragging.
Could probably find a generic badge at an auto parts store as well. Just surprised some regions don't have the AWD-i badges.

Thanks for the replies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.