Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

2017 SE hybrid?

5K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  blueumbrella 
#1 ·
Any rumors of a SE hybrid for 2017? It would make sense since the hybrid is faster than the non hybrid and the SE is the sportier model.

#5 ·
I went to get a quote on the 2017 SE Hybrid today and they said they will be getting the details about it at the end of October. The details the sales guy showed from his Toyota terminal did say upgraded sway bars, macpherson struts, slightly lower performance springs. There was more details but I wasn't able to read it all. No price though so fingers crossed.

#9 ·
2017 Hybrid SE will be available in canadian showrooms at end of November/beginning December. Put a deposit on one about a month ago now. Cost is about $2000 more then XLE.

Click on "compare models" on TOYOTA CANADA: Build & Price to see comparison of hybrid models, including SE.
Seems the things missing on the SE that I would miss (we have the Hybrid Limited w/ tech package) are short and I'm not the primary driver, my wife is and our daughter will probably drive the RAV4 too.

1. parking sonar
  2. bird's eye view
  3. memory seats

Surprised they took out parking sonar which is a cheap implement.

I wonder how the rear suspension will be like for rear passengers with the sports suspension. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.