LinkBack Thread Tools
#1 (permalink) Old 03-22-2012, 09:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Thread Starter)
RockAuto Discount Code - Expires 6/22/2012

5% Discount Code: 848340B10FBC
Expires: 6/22/2012

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com now ships thousands of auto parts from over 200 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto Auto Parts catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, and engine long blocks. Service manuals and CDs are available to help customers learn how to perform a repair. The RockAuto Auto Parts catalog is expanding constantly. Someday it may be possible to build an entire car using parts from RockAuto.com!

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at RockAuto Auto Parts 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail service@rockauto.com or call Toll Free, 1-866-762-5288. (Mon - Thur 6 to 10 / Fri 6 to 9 / Sat 7 to 6 / Sun 8 to 4 Central Standard Time).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 03-24-2012, 12:26 PM
Advanced Member

Garage
I'm due to replace my cabin air filter and was impressed by the selection and prices of them on your site. However, the shipping cost to Canada was ridiculous. There has to be a cheaper usps option. $25 shipping for a $12 filter is just not going to happen. It can't cost more than $5-10 to mail it. I don't want to have to order a dozen of them to make it worth while.
#3 (permalink) Old 03-26-2012, 11:56 AM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryten View Post
I'm due to replace my cabin air filter and was impressed by the selection and prices of them on your site. However, the shipping cost to Canada was ridiculous. There has to be a cheaper usps option. $25 shipping for a $12 filter is just not going to happen. It can't cost more than $5-10 to mail it. I don't want to have to order a dozen of them to make it worth while.
The only shipping options we have available will be shown once your postal code has been entered. Our international carriers are FedEx International Economy and FedEx International Priority. Express Mail Service and Priority Mail is also an option for certain parts, but not all. If Express Mail Service is available for the part you have placed in your shopping cart, you can choose it from the drop down menu on the shopping cart screen.

Another option used by many of our international customers is to ship parts to a friend or relative in the US. This person can then ship the parts abroad to you via the least expensive means possible.
#4 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012, 03:41 PM

Is there a new code ? current code only good til 6/22/2012
#5 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012, 03:58 PM
Advanced Member

Garage
What? I just made an order for my wifes Yaris. 10230152
Sponsored Links
Advertisement