Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Paid off!

5K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Veliksam 
#1 ·
My 2013 XLE AWD is now paid off!
Katzin leather, chrome OE wheels, door sils, exhaust tip ,huskey liners and roof rails removed. She seems to ride just a little better!

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Hopefully, I did the right thing. No money down, 0% financing for 48 months.

By the time I have made the last payment on the vehicle in 2018, it will be 5 years old, (2013 model year, bought Feb 2014) what will its value be then?

I only do about 2600 miles a year, so hopefully it will only have accrued under 11K miles, so its value will be on the above average side.

Yes, in the meantime the unpaid monies are working hard elsewhere, and hopefully that will compensate somewhat for the lost value.

This post has been deleted
#11 ·
I did black and tan, black bolsters or sides and full face perforated tan centers with accent stitching. Door panels got black leather. I did the same matching leather in my new truck. As far as cost I always have it part of the deal when I buy new. I did replace the whole interior in my 99 4Runner and it was around 2k but that was a ton of leather and new foam on seats.
Here are pics of the same seats in my truck.

Attachments

#10 ·
0% financing is always the right thing to do.

#14 ·
Most if not all vehicle zero financing deals involve the dealers having to provide part of those financing incentives, and that either eliminates or restricts their ability to allow for bargaining down the prices of their vehicles. In such situations the buyer still pays, one way or the other.

#16 ·
That would sure look cooler with a 'SHARK FIN' antenna on the roof!

Congratulations and good luck!

#17 ·
I'm still paying for mine but I'm ok with it because I have the 0% apr plus I chose the 5 year loan. I love making them wait 5 years to get their money back with no interest. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.