Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

sporty look

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  ravitejach 
#1 ·
Guys Guys I need all help. I want to give sporty look to my car with some stickers. Can you guys help like who will do those things.

#3 ·
Back in my Country we used to have car Decors stores and they used to do stickering for my car and bike. But after coming to US I haven't seen something like that. So I am interested if somebody have information regarding that.

#4 ·
I was just being a jerk anyway. I would never decal any car never mind a RAV4.

I'm not sure if "Decors" was a typo or what decals are called where you are from. Here they are called decals or vehicle graphics at most shops.
Google search "Illinois Vehicle Graphics". That's what you are looking for. Lots of hits.

#9 ·
Haha

That, and the bigger the object dangling from the rear view mirror the bigger the crazy.

If you see a massive dream catcher, or lanyard with who knows what taking up half the windshield. Just stay away from them.

But if you do get a peak at them it might just confirm your suspicion that they also own a dozen or so cats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.