Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hilton, N.Y.
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Recent Trip and Dislikes
I just took a trip to Georgia and back = 1,000 miles each way.
1. Many states require you to use your headlights when using the windshield wipers. If you have the lights on during the day, you cannot see the time because it dims. Leave the darn thing on full bright all the time, please!
2. The top of the steering wheel blocks the top of the speedometer! Every time I have to touch the brakes and the cruise goes off, I needed to peak over the steering wheel to see what my speed was when I got going again. Time for a digital speedo that is down where you can always read it.
3. Again, why couldn't they keep three intermittent wiper speeds?!!
4. When you are traveling at normal street speeds, the 6-speed auto is fine. When you are going 70MPH and going up a grade, the downshift will snap your neck!!!!!!!!!!!
5. They need to make all of the asinine tire pressure sensors the same for all years and all models. What do they gain by making them all different? I wanted my 09 aluminum wheels on my 14 and the dealer couldn't make anything work. Now, I'm stuck with steel wheels and plastic wheel covers unless I want to spend mega bucks for new wheels.