Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Auto door lock with speed

17K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  tomato123 
#1 ·
Dear sirs
I have RAV4 2014 , how I can set my car when driving start the doors auto lock by speed.
Now must lock and unlock manually.
Anyone can help me? Toyota dealers also don't know this matter.
Best regards
Jafari

G
#3 ·
I believe there is an option in the radio setup to do that. (at least with the limited in the USA there is)
It's in the list of other lock/unlock features. One of them is for speed. Another is for when you put the vehicle in gear,, etc.

Setup -> Vehicle or General (I'm not sure which one)

#5 ·
Dear Garthman

In radio panel ,in setting have not this item.Have lock /Unlock sound but have not speed lock ad unlock setting.

Maybe need update radio panel system? there is any software for updating? Unfortunately Toyota factory have not email address ,... that can say to them this problems.

#11 ·
I guess "option" is the wrong word. What I mean is, the feature should be there as far as I know on all models. Somewhere under vehicle in your head unit settings. It'd be very weird if your particular car didn't have it. On some menus in settings you have to scroll down to see them all. And I think, not positive though, that the car has to be running but in park.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.