22K views 37 replies 26 participants last post by  sammy5358 
#1 ·
Here's mine, what's yours?

Attachments

See less See more
#12 · (Edited)
copy/paste from Toyota-entune.com:

Here's how to change the startup image on the entune nav:
Load a usb device, such as a flash drive with the image of your choice. The images file name, including the file extension, can be up to 32 characters. Name the image without spaces or strange characters. When saving the images to a USB, name the folder that the startup image is saved to “StartupImage” and name the folder that the screen off image is saved to “DisplayOffImage”. If these folder names are not used, the navigation system cannot download the images. (The folder names are case sensitive.)
The images file extension is JPG or JPEG. Image files of 10MB or less can be saved.
Up to 3 images can be downloaded. Plug the flash drive into your car usb port.
On the entune nav system:
Press the “SETUP” button
Touch “General” on the “Setup” screen.
Touch “Customize Startup Image”
Touch “Transfer”
Touch “Yes”
You can also delete and switch between screens.
You should now see your new startup screen flash by when the entune system is started each time.

Does doing this eliminate the dumb warning page?

#16 ·
Hi
I have a 13 LTD with Nav, followed your instructions to the letter, only thing I did not have this option to Customize Startup Image on the screen after I selected “General” . Does this apply to 2015? I tried this several times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.