Carpet Floor Mats & Carpet Cargo Mat
Height-Adjustable Power Liftgate
Radio: Entune Display Audio w/Navigation

OTD $26740 including TAX, Fees.

Pennsylvania

23 miles on the car, Silver exterior with ash interior.:smile

#2 ·
Great deal!
Best I could do 1 yr ago for my 2014 Limited AWD with all the bells and whistles was $31,500 OTD incl taxes & lic. Silver with Ash lthr int.
Bought in PA (Chambersburg)

Sure miss that PA $38 tag fee and 6% sales tax here in NV.

#7 ·
Sloane Glenside. Negotiate through Liz donnelly on the internet and than go to the site. Talked with Nick Todd and knocked down extra $200 off.

I want the Silver with Ash interior. The only one available has the power lift gate and navigation that's not on my plan. Todd show me how the navigation works and it looks good. Power lift gate seems nice add on. So I took it with extra 1K.

#9 ·
Just bought 2015 RAV4 XLE AWD with following option:

50 State Emissions
Alloy Wheel Locks
Carpet Floor Mats & Carpet Cargo Mat
Height-Adjustable Power Liftgate
Radio: Entune Display Audio w/Navigation

OTD $26740 including TAX, Fees.

Pennsylvania

23 miles on the car, Silver exterior with ash interior.
You got a awesome deal... 2014 xle doesn't have power lift gate.. Only in limited... Is it standard for 2015.

#12 ·
Great deal man!!!

I got mines for 27,579 after tax and fees.

I have the 2015 XLE AWD in magnetic silver with:

Carpet Floor mats/door sill protection
Entune Premium audio system with Navigation
Mudguards
50 state emissions
Rear Bumper Protector
Roof Rack Cross Bars
Power lift gate

#13 ·
I hope you don't mind and I have a LE fwd 13 rav. But did you go to any other philly area toyota dealers and what was the experience? For example I talked to someone in levitown toyota forget their name now. They had a good price on mine. But when I was extremely close to getting it they would change the color and give me some other nonsense o it was team toyota. did you go there? Did you go to the one in plymouth meeting. Dont need to really know quote but would like to hear how other dealers treated you. I got mine upstate pa. And it was a very quick deal, since I wanted the rav4. thanks

#14 ·
St. Louis Mo

2015 Rav4 Limited, AWD, Navigation, Sun Roof, Body Side Moldings, Floor Mats, mud guards with almost everything EXCEPT the JBL upgrade and Blind Spot Monitoring.

Sticker was $31,298
Out the door was $28,600
Plus they beat 3 others on my trade by $500.

Ackerman Toyota in St. Louis MO.
Mainly worked out the details over email.
Negotiated up on my trade in house. I was out the door in less than two hours with a new car washed and a full tank of gas.

#21 · (Edited)
similar great deal like dcsailor

Did some shopping around via email and phone.

2015 Limited 2WD (no tech package)

OEM Hood Protection Package (hood and front bumper is big for us)
Crossbars
Homelink
Bodyside moldings
Splash guards
All weather mats
Cargo Tray
Tint

We just picked up the vehicle and I rechecked numbers:

Paid 27,500 plus TTL with 0 percent financing. Sticker was 31,700 with all options.

#32 ·
2015 XLE AWD from Carmax in Baltimore, MD - $23K and change. I paid $21K for the RAV and NYS got $2K in tax.

#34 ·
Purchased a Magnetic Gray 2015 RAV4 LE FWD last saturday from Charles Maund Toyota in Austin. Came with roof rack, crossbar, tonneau cover and floormats - Sticker price $25,695. Got it for $21,695 plus tax and license. They also gave me $1200 more for my trade-in than what carmax offered.

#36 ·
I'm astounded by the great deals many of you have negotiated. I'm currently looking at a RAV4 LE AWD with a MSRP of $26,430. Despite having 5 Toyota dealers in my area, none are willing to give me a price in the range of those I've seen posted on this forum and others. The lowest quote I've received so far is $24,750, and that's without tax and license fees. I've read all the strategies on how to negotiate the best price but some people here are getting better deals than this on the higher model XLE. Are these cars in such high demand in my region (New York) that no one is willing to discount them any further?

#37 ·
I would try truecar and expand your search to other areas. I live in Miami and all the dealers here think that I should consider myself lucky to be able to buy from them. The best price I could get around here was around $25,000 plus tax and tile and other dealer fees.
I then tried a truecar search in Tampa and found my car. I am also active duty military and Toyota is currently offering an additional $1000 rebate for that. So i think around $24,000 is a good price for a XLE AWD. If you can find it in another area where you are willing to drive and it is cheaper. on Truecar so your local dealer the Truecar estimate and aske them if they will match it. If you Truecar estimate has an actual vin on it, that would be best.

I also truly believe if you can wait until the end of the month you can get a better deal. the dealers are willing to take a lose to get to the numbers they want for their monthly total.
I did all of my negotiations over the phone and had them send me the offer via email. to include the trade-in. (yes they gave me a quote without seeing the vehicle and it was still a $1000 over what anyone here would offer me). I then drove the 4 hours to pick it up.
Hope that helps.

#39 ·
Thanks for the suggestions! I did use TrueCar to establish what would be a good price but the one dealer in town that subscribes to TrueCar does not have the vehicle identified in stock. Therefore, they won't honor that price. I may, however, use this to negotiate a better deal with another dealer who has already provided me with a quote that's $900 higher. There's another dealer in town who advertised a really good price on their website. I contacted them just to be sure it was correct and was told that I could get an even better price if I came in. I did so yesterday, thinking I would come away with the vehicle, but it turns out that the website price included all available incentives/rebates. The two which I'm not eligible for are the military and recent college grad incentives. I have no problem with manufacturers offering these incentives but this should've been clearly stated on the website and the dealer should've inquired about this over the phone. Others have done so when I've asked for their best price. It was a waste of a trip because it added $1500 to the car and the final price was no better than I've found at the other dealers in the area.

In case anyone is wondering why I'm not going for a higher model, the sunroof/moonroof reduces headroom just enough where I don't fit comfortably in the driver's seat. The LE is a better fit. I just wish I could get it at a better price than many are paying for an XLE.

#43 ·
In case anyone is wondering why I'm not going for a higher model, the sunroof/moonroof reduces headroom just enough where I don't fit comfortably in the driver's seat. The LE is a better fit. I just wish I could get it at a better price than many are paying for an XLE.
So you can't get an XLE WITHOUT a sunroof? That's crazy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.