Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Audio/Nav System Software Updates

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  DeeFrank 
#1 ·
We have a 2014.5 RAV4 Limited which we purchased back in June of 2014. We've had some issues off and on with the Audio/Nav system in that it has gotten suck and won't hang up a call, voice command won't initialize, etc. I somewhat expect this given software has bugs but I haven't been able to find out about any FIRMWARE update. We've had Entune updates on the unit via Mobile Phone, but my AU 35.17 software hasn't been updated and talking to service hasn't really gotten my anywhere.

Any clue if there is something newer than AU 35.17 and can I apply it via a download and USB or can the dealership do this and if so, any suggestion in getting them to make it happen?

#2 ·
Similar issues with my screen on my 2015 Limited. if I try to check messages/email the screen will get stuck on "uploading messages...please wait". Often I touch a button on the screen and it won't engage. I hope Toyota finds a fix, very annoying when you have to take your eyes off the road to get the screen to engage.

#3 ·
We were also having some minor issues with my wife's 2014.5 TCH. Hers was at AU.35.53 so when in for her 12 month service, requested they update the system (now at AU.70.64). We'll see if/what this fixes. These updates must be more regular than I thought as my 2015 RAV4 (bought in March) is at AU.70.34.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.