Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

2016 Rav4 SE

8K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  BenAround 
#1 ·
Hello guys!

New to the forum, this is my first go at a Rav4, finally decided to pull the trigger on a 2016 Rav4 SE AWD in super white with black interior. My RSX type s wasn't cutting it anymore for my outdoor life style. Hope to learn a lot from you guys on here.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Does the engine stay on with the factory remote start when you open the doors? I have a viper 5902 installed on my Acura and was planning to install a similar one on the Rav but I heard aftermarket ones turn off when you open the door.

#9 ·
#15 ·
How much did the dealer install the remote start feature for? OEM?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Mine had it from the factory, on the window sticker as:
V4- Remote Start $499.00

I'd guess having it installed buy them would be higher then that.

#14 ·
Very nice. Super White is killer in a configuration like yours. Super White does not get enough love in here. :wink

#16 ·
Nice ride. Looks like mine. Congrats on the buy and having good taste. :D

A month and a half later, still loving my stormtrooper. How about you nearly a month later?

#19 ·
I am a new Rav4 owner too. I was close to buying the exact same Rav4 but was slightly torn. I really liked the blizzard white but that only came in the Limited trim level. However, I loved the way the SE handled with the sportier suspension but blizzard white was not available. I decided the SE was for me as was leaning to the super white like yours and then I saw "hot lava" in person and was shocked how much I liked it. That's the color I ended up with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.