2013 rav4 prices paid - Page 4 - Toyota RAV4 Forums
4.4 General Discuss anything RAV4.4 related that doesn't fit in the categories below.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
#31 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 02:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Pokerstar -

Thanks. Headed in tonight to look at the purchase order and make sure there are no crazy extra fees. Will post back once its complete
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRav2013 View Post
It's hard to say if GW will offer any deals on the 4.4. A month ago there were literally none of these cars in the D.C. metro area, so until Woodstock delivers pick up, or more come in from Japan, inventory will be modest. I've seen NO Toyota commercials for the 4.4 since 3 Feb. To me this means they're selling inventory well enough to save ad $. So if you can get around invoice for one, and are ready to buy, consider making a move. Around here 'sequestration' has more than a few spooked so dealers still have to be on top of their game.
If you can wait until Feb 27 or even the end of March (end of quarter) things may change in your favor.
Do you know what exactly invoice is for a LTD with JBL. I don't think they have JBL without blind spot either. If 30,413 is 100$ over invoice that would make a fully loaded 30,300 invoice... NICE.

I have no issue waiting, anything that makes you say Feb 27? I don't want to pay more than 30K and change + doc + tax. 30K is the sweet spot. I went to the dealership today again and tested the XLE and compared to the LTD the seats don't compare! Also the radio is just the same as 11 base and it's so crappy. The dealer had sold his LTD already so I couldn't directly compare but the seats in the LTD and the speakers were significantly better. There was a purchased LTD Blizzard with Terracotta outside and I think I am 100% sold.

I also haven't seen a single ad since the superbowl, or before the superbowl. At the dealer the LTD they had was already sold and they just got 3 LE's and one XLE. I don't expect them to be there very long. The salesman (probably unreliable) said he already sold two and had two more waiting delivery this month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz00 View Post
I don't get it til Saturday, but I did all the paperwork for my new XLE AWD in Shoreline blue pearl with black interior!

My price was $25,900 which includes the $875 destination fee, $38 transfer fee to get it from another dealer, body side moldings, and the all weather mats and cargo tray. I hadn't planned to get mats/tray from the dealer, but he couldn't find a car w/o them, so he gave me a discount on the body side moldings I wanted to make up for it. Other fees not included in the above are:

$80 document fee (dealer said CA has a max allowable of $85 on this)
$305.75 DMV/CA environmental fees
CA sales tax, somewhere around $2100 - they're working to correct an error on the tax rate so I don't know the exact amount yet

This will be my first SUV and I can't wait!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRav2013 View Post
Liz00-Looks like you go it at about $100 over inovice and only $80 document fee. Not a bad deal at all. Around here they are 375 above invoice plus document fee of at least $200.00
25,900 is 100$ over invoice..

$26,744 is MSRP with body side molding, plus cargo tray and weather mats puts it at around 27,000 MSRP.. 26,900 is hardly 100$ under invoice unless the XLE is really expensive for dealers.

Do they really have a $sub 500 invoice to MSRP with XLE but nearly $2,000 with the LTD?
#33 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 01:33 AM

I got my Limited AWD for $30,400. That was with the JBL & Blind Spot Monitor w/ Cross Traffic alert.
It is fully loaded and a pretty good deal, IMO but I've heard the price varies by region. Is that true?
#34 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 07:22 AM

invoice price

Yes, XLE AWD plus mats, cargo net and bsm is about 27,025 msrp per the toyota 'build your rav4'. Invoice would be about 25750. The price paid reported was 25900. So not knowing about an extra fee here or there, her price paid is *about* 100 over invoice.

Also, for the Limited, it's about a $1400 spread between msrp and invoice.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewRav2013 For This Useful Post:
mgx1020 (02-14-2013)
#35 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 03:10 PM

You are right, sorry I read that 26 instead of 25.

NewRav you know your stuff well! Thanks for the great info.
#36 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 07:56 PM

Just got back from the dealer. Both Rav's they were trying to get me were sold/claimed so they put one in their inventory thats being built, so i made some changes and they still did the $100 over invoice

2013 Limited Black/Black AWD:
JBL/Entune 6.1
Blind Spot Monitor w/ Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Roof Rack Cross Bars
Remote Start
Carpet Floor Mats/Cargo Mat
Preffered Owners Portfolio

Invoice: $30,463 MSRP: $32,368

My price $30,563

This includes the $845 destination charge. Also made sure there was no crazy charges after the fact. The only thing not included in the above is tax/dmv and an $80 document fee.
#37 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 08:56 PM

Sounds like an awesome deal craer. An $80 doc fee is reasonable, AND you got to package it the way you want! Congrats.

Arcana: Yes, "Southeast Toyota" is a regional operation that includes dealers in NC, SC, AL, FL, GA at least, and they have a regional mandatory fee of about $700(or so) additonal on each vehicle. Supposed to be some special programs that this pays for. This has been known as a 'SET fee' and some buyers will go out of state to avoid it. I don't know if there are similar regions elsewhere, but not in the Mid Atlantic Toyota region.
#38 (permalink) Old 02-15-2013, 09:58 AM

MSRP with 5 piece mat set XLE AWD 26,760.

Price paid 25151 (Including the destination fee)

+ 349 doc fee - dealer wanted 25000 and would not go down, I said get rid of the doc fee - the price came down to 25151

+ maaaaaaa tax

I also got remote starter with alarm 600 (it's high, BUT after having remotes from other places, I would ONLY get it from a dealer) + extended warranty 84k/7Years (1150)

I got 1.74 interest rate, BEFORE I went to the dealer I checkout rates and my CU was offering 1.99, I told the finance guy and not only matched, but went a quoter lower!

Boch Toyota Norwood MAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS
#39 (permalink) Old 02-15-2013, 12:02 PM

What kind of credit score was the CU looking for if you don't mind me asking

What about Toyota?
#40 (permalink) Old 02-15-2013, 12:32 PM
Your Humble Administrator

Thanked 1,109 Times in 802 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipokrov View Post

I also got remote starter with alarm 600 (it's high, BUT after having remotes from other places, I would ONLY get it from a dealer) + extended warranty 84k/7Years (1150)
I don't know about the remote starter, but I think you overpaid on the extended warranty:

Buying an Extended Warranty? READ THIS FIRST!!

James

2008 Limited V6 2WD "The Silver Bullet"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page