Join Date: Aug 2013
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
iPhone Bluetooth for Internet connection with Entune
I'm not taking credit for these instructions. I found a YouTube video that explained this.
1. Personal hotspot mode is required so start by enabling that on your iPhone. You'll only need bluetooth enabled for this to work with the Entune system so you can leave wifi off if you won't be using it. I'd also recommend not connecting your iPhone via USB to the car to verify this works for you.
2. Find the bluetooth configuration for your phone in the Entune system.
3. Look for a small gear icon next to the "Connect for Internet" settings.
4. Enter your Entune account & password in that screen.
5. On the next screen, you'll be prompted to select your cellular provider. Most of the major providers are included and you can manually configure wap settings if you need to.
6. That should do it. Test out Pandora, Weather, or iHeartRadio apps. You should see your iPhone indicate that one user is connected via the hotspot feature and the app you selected should be able to reach the Internet.