Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

seat Cover

13K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  WhiteRav416 
#1 ·
I would like to add decent seat covers to my leather seats. Can anyone suggest which one will be good.

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here's what I got for my RAV.

Not cheap but very high quality and exact custom fit.....

2013 Toyota RAV4 4DR Sport Utility Seat Covers from GT Covers

These are the Microfiber seat covers.....
Durability combined with beauty describes our 100% MicroFiber. The material is extremely UV fade resistant and highly stain resilient. Ultrasuede’s wearability is legendary yet it offers a very comfortable ride due to its excellent breathability qualities.

#4 ·
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B006MX8196/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I ordered these. The leather material does not feel cheaper, however the zippers for the 60/40 split in the back felt cheap and they kind of don't fold easily with the seats (Maybe I didn't strap them on tight enough). Otherwise yeah, spills don't go through, very easy to clean, front seats get the leather look.. rear however looks funny. Some stretching could probably fix it, but got no time. Cost is not much either. Can't really complain for 75 bucks.

#7 ·
Something I forgot mention about the GT covers I posted above......

They are slightly difficult to install as they are custom and fit tight to the stock seats.
Give yourself some time and patience to install them.....

The rewards are they look like stock seats when done, actually look much better than stock.......they don't look like seat covers at all. In fact I've had several people ask about the nice looking stock seats on the RAV......
Didn't tell them they were seat covers. :thumbs_up:

#8 ·
Did you install in the back? If so, any pics?

#14 ·
He can create a photo album on his profile page and upload the pictures there. Every user can do this and not worry that they will be deleted like Photobucket and imgur does.

#17 ·
Where did you get the sheepskin vests? Those look nice.

I tried some full seat ones and they wouldn't install right. Ended up taking them back.

#21 ·
Don't want to start a new thread here,

BUT

Does anyone here have rear seat covers for the 40/60 split? Have the Leather interior and want to protect the whole back bench...
I have been looking at something like these...
(Insert picture Here, but can't because post count isn't high enough)

One's from shear comfort .com and seat covers unlimited .com
(Just select vehicle model and it gives you tones of options)

Just 2 different ones I have been able to find that look like they have a nice fit...

Any input would be great $250-$400 is a lot to spend on something that looks like garbage and doesn't fit right.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.