Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Every wire and its location for the 2015 Rav4

98K views 52 replies 40 participants last post by  cuchyperez1000 
#1 ·
Hi All,

Here is all the wiring info I could find from others for the new Rav4. I hope this will help many of you here and hope it will stop so many duplicate threads being made for the same questions. I hope this gets sticky by a mod to help make this visible.

Please help me by pressing the "THANKS" button. I will add more info later on.

Attachments

See less See more
#33 ·
I do have 2014 Toyota RAV4 LE AWD model. In accident my fuse box was totally domage I buy new fuse box in the junk yard start to connect wire by wire I did connect all 40 wires, but it left with 7 wire of same color blue for the ABS I trying to connect them different way but I still have the ABS warning light, and AwD when I test it the only message I been got it the ABS does not have power. Please can you send me the ABS wiring diagram of 2014 Toyota RAV4 LE.
Thanks

#35 ·
by any chance do you have one for 2017 rav4 xle. i just need the backup camera video input positive and negative wire color. and the reverse wire color in the back of the head unit. planning to put front camera. i can switch camera front to back camera vise versa.

#41 ·
We have a 2018 RAV4 LE and we are replacing the factory radio using the CRUX SWRTY-61N kit. Unfortunately, the Crux 6 pin connector for rear speakers doesn't match the factory 6 pin connector. However, your wiring diagram appears to show the factory rear speaker wire colors ( red, white, black, yellow). We have a call into Crux technical support as to why the Crux connector is physically wrong. Thank you.

#42 ·
2018 RAV4 LE radio wiring vs. CRUX SWRTY-61N

We have a 2018 RAV4 LE and we are replacing the factory radio using the CRUX SWRTY-61N kit. Unfortunately, the Crux 6 pin connector for rear speakers doesn't match the factory 6 pin connector. However, the wiring appears to show the factory rear speaker wire colors ( red, white, black, yellow). We have a call into Crux technical support as to why the Crux connector is physically wrong

Attachments

#43 ·
this will hopefully help with installing resistors on my 2018 rav4 for the turn signals (to stop hyperflash). For Lasfit LEDs.

#53 ·
2015 Rav4 my windows, heater and power steering operate with the engine off even if the key fob is inside the house also when I close the doors makes the beep noise like the key fob is inside but is not. This just happened today after the snow. I unhook the battery to see if it reset but i didn't. Last week I replaced the battery and also the radio went bad now the eclectic system. Any ideas?