Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Every wire and its location for the 2015 Rav4

98K views 52 replies 40 participants last post by  cuchyperez1000 
#1 ·
Hi All,

Here is all the wiring info I could find from others for the new Rav4. I hope this will help many of you here and hope it will stop so many duplicate threads being made for the same questions. I hope this gets sticky by a mod to help make this visible.

Please help me by pressing the "THANKS" button. I will add more info later on.

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
Done! I also moved it to the 4.4 Interior forum.

#15 ·
Good morning, this is Puchepu from Atlanta
Got my new 2015 rav, trying to find the actual wire diagrams, so I can follow to install some aftermarket stuff.
Like to find on the engine compartment, the hot wire coming from the ignition key or the daytime running light wire harness, from the fuse box to the lights, or more important from the ignition key to the fuse compartments, specially on the engine compartment.
Thanks

#16 ·
#17 ·
I must be missing something, the response to my ? was if someone has the wire diagrams for the new 2015 Rav4, the response I got was color of wires and location!!!
So I guess nobody can help me out.
I need the wire diagrams, where you can chase one specific wire from point A to point B, and I can understand that everyone saying a big Thanks to this person?? Did he email the prints to them????

#18 ·
complete wire diagrams for Toyota Rav4 2015

I was replay to my original tread with wire colors and location.
Would like to ask if anyone have a complete wire diagram, the one you use to chase one specific wire from point A to point B.
Everyone was thanking to this person but I could no understand why???
Nobody posted wire diagrams, just color and locations!!
Need to add some after markets stuffs.
Anyone can help?
Please do not send me color and location of terminals,,,,I need the wire diagrams or blue prints if you want to call them that way.

#29 ·
Thanks for posting the information. I am looking for a solution to the dark instrument panel on my 2015 RAV 4 Limited during daytime driving. The odometer area is lit but the main speedometer cluster is dark. On a sunny day and perhaps sunglasses on and you can't see the speedometer very well. I contacted Toyota main offices and was told there is no fix, no update and no help. Is there a diagram for the led dash lighting? Is there a firmware upgrade or fix for the car to have the dash lights on all of the time?