Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Deleting stations

12K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Nodnerb 
#1 ·
I may have posted this before, but trying again. Search was no help.
Does anyone know how to delete a radio station and have the list below it shift up? It drives me nuts. Do I really have to pull my battery or do a factory reset if I want to delete a station? I have 3 at the bottom and one in the middle I want gone but can't figure out how.

#3 ·
Yeah I can override stations. But I don't want to. There is nothing I want to add. Stations have changed format, or I just never liked so I want them, as well as the location they occupy, gone. I have read both manuals, and looked for this specific solution. In fact I'm pretty sure I've asked this question here before when I got my rav, to no avail. Just trying again. 99% of the time I scroll stations with the steering controls so it's pretty annoying having those several stations I dont want.

#5 ·
I don't think you can. However, you can change the number of presets to a lower number (6, 12, etc). Maybe if you do that and then change it back to the higher number they'll be gone? Or at least there will be less to override?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.