Toyota RAV4 Forums - View Single Post - What are you NOT happy about with your Rav4?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2015, 05:18 PM
manhog
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ok I totally agree with you on seats. MY NUMBER 1 complaint. I too have a 13 leftover fwd le. I got the le cause when I first sat in the xle. I thought it was too tight for me or something was going on with me on that day. I just sat in a 2015 xle and the faux leather felt better for my frame.

My complaint is that it needs lumbar support. A few people have complained on this site and got told their seats were super fine. I do not have faux leather cloth.
Also the seat on the le was wider for me. Maybe we should switch.

The whole noise thing I agree with too. For gas I knew going in that gas would cost me more. EXCEPT that now gas has gone down across US it cost me about 1/2 the cost to fill up. So that part is great. I have mitch latitude tires and the are mostly quiet on the road. I love the space to carry things and a big reason for now that I got it.

OOO ya my most current complaint is that onthe dash on very cold winter days and night cold air is coming thru when I have the heat at the icon setting and second lowest one, I just told dealer about it. The day I took it in was not a good day since there was six inches and hard to go fast about 65mph. This is when I feel it the most. Do you have this issue. And the top of the dash board get cold, more than a car?

Hate how snow and ice build up on the inside door when you open it. This should not be happening. Its not like I hate it and right now dont regret buying it. But in a few years probably go back to a car. Only to get a better ride experience, giving up the space option. To me and toyota words not mine. They said in future they hope to go back building quality car/suv and not quanity ones. Lets see if that is true.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome