Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Nova Scotia
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
1. Fuel mileage not as good as expected
2. Audio system sound is crappy, supposedly for a premium system on the Limited
3. Ride quality over bumps/potholes - rear suspension hits too hard.
4. Same erratic transmission behavior described above.
5. NO BUILT IN GARAGE DOOR OPENER!!!!! This is unforgivable in my mind
As most, I like the vehicle overall.
2014 RAV4 Limited Magnetic Grey/TerraCotta
2001 Mustang (track toy)