Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

WTB: Westin Safari Light Bar Mount Kit

6K views 24 replies 6 participants last post by  Jsushi 
#1 ·
Hey all, anyone have a set of Westin Safari Light Bar Mount Brackets (30-1015) that they are looking to get rid of and want to sell me? I can't find these things anywhere! Thanks.

Justin

#3 ·
I have looked on Ebay, no luck. I will probably start looking for a machine shop to fabricate these, however, I wanted to see if there was someone out there that had a set before I did that. Thanks for your help, these pictures certainly are a great help.

Justin

#6 ·
Uses these photos as a reference. You'll need three parts. Like I told JackJet365. Mark them up on card board. Then have a machine shop make them for you.

When I saw the Ultra Racing suspension on the net. I did mine myself and they work awesome.

From left to right
1. The Ultra Racing suspension picture.
2. The "L" I had to make in a machine shop (30.00 bucks Both)
3. The pipe already wielded.
4. The Pipes already installed on my RAV4.
5. The last one is for you guys. Check out the position that the parts you need are mounted on the bar. Simple man.

Attachments

#5 ·
They are quite easy to make. No big deal. Once you have the two parts made on card board. Just place them on your RAV4 for fitting. Mark holes and have them make the metal part. They don't even have to be welded together.

You might ask, "What size?" Just look under your RAV4 and see where you have to place them.

#12 ·
Wow thanks guys! This is an awesome wealth of information! I am in the middle of a move, but as everything settles down I'm going to see about getting these fabricated. I called Black Horse and they only sell through www.cartrix.com and carry only two items, window shades and that brush guard. I've bugged Summit like crazy trying to figure out alternatives with no luck. Thanks again for the input.

Justin

#19 ·
Ok. I think I have these mounts somewhere. Brand new if I'm not wrong. As a matter of fact I have a bunch of OEM parts including a full set of 2 door Rav4 mud guards and an extra front pair mud guards (2 door also, but I think they can fit 4 door also ). I can get both rear fender flares for a 4 door and center console box/cup holder from the junkyard. I also have an aluminium roof rack ( Aftermarket )... I can't mount it because mine is a cabrio...... Spare door bike rack, Monroe front struts and rear shocks ( barely used ).....It has to be a reasonable offer for me to sell them. I'll give first priority to those willing to buy multiple parts.

#25 ·
Hey,

I just picked up a ‘97 RAV4 2door 4WD with only 81,000km on it and I’m keen to mount a nudge bar, mostly to mount accessory fog lights (and for that sweet aesthetic!) Anyone holding one of the 1st gen RAV mounting kits for the Safari Bar? Item#: 30-1015. Conversely if anyone is making or selling them let me know! I’d be keen.

(Here’s the new whip pre bike rack install)
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.