Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Replacement windscreen washer jets / nozzles

12K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Mick Hatzo 
#1 ·
Soooo, I managed to break off the tip of a needle I was using to try and adjust the aim inside one of my front windscreen washer jets and now need to try and source a replacement nozzle.

Anyone know if the ones for the Toyota Corolla will fit? Like those advertised here: Windshield Washer Sprayer Nozzle 85381-0D040 Pair: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

Alternatively, anyone got a link to a source for the appropriate replacement?

Cheers
S.
1998 3dr RAV4 GX

#2 ·
Appropriate replacement's part number: 85381-12050. About 15-20 euros at your local dealer.

The same part number apparently applies to almost every Toyota of that era (Yaris, Starlet, Corolla, Carina, MR2, Celica, Camry and Land Cruiser). I can provide specific chassis numbers - year spans if interested.

#8 ·
The OEM Hilux nozzles (as already suggested by neodagzph) is a very popular upgrade.
Search on the internet for part number 85381-0K010 (also the 85381-04040 for the Tacoma seems identical) and decide for yourself if you like the spraying pattern.
Can't be 100% sure though if it fits an '04.

EDIT: It is basically the same as the 85381-34030 avpluck suggested, with the difference that these come with a straight connector for the washer hose. I think that the nozzle on your Rav comes with an angled one, so the "Hilux suggestion" should be a direct fit.

#17 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.