Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Should I get this seat cover set?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  RTexasF 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Probably in part would depend upon whether the color is suitable. Also according to the web site reviews rating someone wasn't very thrilled with them, but didn't leave an explanation.

#4 ·
I disagree. I often buy and use $20 seat covers for my truck. I often use my truck for 4 wheeling/camping/woodcutting... You trash your seats. My current seat cover are the neoprene ones from costco. They fit decent. At first they will be little funcky. But after sitting in them for a couple of days readjust them and they will fit much better. I try to use more mellow colors. I also remove my seat covers often when not in dirty situations.

Have never installed covers on our RAV.

#6 ·
My $20 (closeout price) Walmart seat covers are still going strong after four years. and are engineered for seat back air bag deployment. Also about the only ones I could find which match my interior color without spending a bundle. But at least I was able to examine them before buying. Perhaps I was simply lucky! :wink

#8 ·
RAV4.1 First Generation (1994-2000 Models) is where your post belongs as you say you have a 1997 model. You have made posts in almost every area yet most should be in the 4.1 area. I'll move this one as I have several others.

Please WATCH WHERE YOU ARE POSTING! Ten minutes ago I moved your question about brake rotors from the 4.4 area to the correct 4.1 area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.