Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Mechanic needed Brighton area ?

923 views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  Blogson 
G
#1 ·
Hi, Does anyone know of a good mechanic in the brighton area who is experienced with the old Ravs ?

#2 ·
How many Brightons are there in the UK?

#4 ·
So, for us that live in the US which UK country is your Brighton in?
Wikipedia: "The United Kingdom, is made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland."

#5 ·
Yeah, before air travel to the Med became affordable and it took less time to fly there than to travel to Brighton from much of the U.K. it was a very popular holiday destination. Now it seems to be experiencing a revival for holidays.

About a mechanic in the Brighton area who works especially with older RAVs, someone on this U.K. - based forum may be able to help: RAV4 Drivers Club ...

Reactions: 1 person
G
#7 ·
Dear Dr Dyno, are you for real? Brighton is a famous city in England. Its a busy tourist destination and a very popular getaway for weekenders from London, and an exceedingly popular place to live, and has been featured in numerous films eg Quadrophenia, Brighton Rock to name a few.
I am wondering if you live on Mars!

#8 ·
I am wondering if you live on Mars!
Must be! I've never been to a lot of foreign places. Probably because I can't drive there from Mars. :wink

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.