Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

TOYOTA RAV4 service / repair MANUAL CD 2003-2006

53K views 39 replies 28 participants last post by  DrGeneNelson 
#1 ·
I bought this DVD one ebay for 5USD and I must say it is pretty good for 2003 to 2006 RAV4s. All is in PDF format and covers almost all of the car.
It has more for 2006 model. It is not by Toyota but compiled by the seller. Let me know if anybody needs something specific.

See less See more
#3 ·
Ggirl I think they down loaded it from the Toyota Service site like I did, or from another CD.

But if Zorin got it for $5, even with shipping and handling, that is a SUPER price for a copy of the Official SM.

Took me around 3 hours to get the manual :eek:

Cheers, Walt :D

#8 ·
I'm ready to pay You these 5$ if U can share this manual with all other lucky Rav 4.2 owners in some TSB forum section or somewhere else.

We all here in forum with one target- share/get knowledge, materials, DIY instructions and knowledge to live better with our Toyotas. Lets help each other :)

For example I can share one *iso in russian language where all Rav4 instructions, repairs, maintenance intervals is described. The only question question how and where I can share some 700mb material ???

p.s. As all these materials is not official Toyota copied- I guess there must be no legal problems with copy rights etc.

#16 ·
Kurz said:
http://www.utorrent.com/documentation/make-a-torrent/

http://isohunt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=565

If you want to easily share that Iso just Torrent it out.
And Post up the link for the torrent.

Here are the guides to do that.

You will need to install utorrent but that's it.

I've Looked everywhere for a Shop Manual!
The fact you have a CD is awesome.
Why put it on bit torrent where someone will have to be seeding it for anyone to download it when you can just put it on rapidshare and anyone who wants it will be able to get it forever?

#24 ·
2nd seat lift up or remove

I took my cat (17 pounder) to vet today and on ride back home she went under back seat chair on driver's side. We have tried coxing her out for 6 hours. Is there a a way to tilt the seat back or a release for removing the back seat. Please respond fast!!

#25 ·
Your profile does not indicate what year for your RAV4? There is a pull handle on the left top corner of the driver rear seat to fold the seat down. Pull that handle up to fold the seat. On the front of the back driver seat there is a 12 inch long handle bar (on the bottom) you pull up to release the seat. Hold on to the bar up and lift up the seat at the same time. Good luck with getting your cat out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.