Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Weathertech mats for the 4.2

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  03rav4inPA 
#1 ·
I bought my '03 a little more than 5 years ago and it had the factory mats which were very beat. I bought new factory mats with the 'rav4' logo that to be honest weren't much better looking than the original set.(they were very dull looking for a new set) The new mats lasted 5 years and look exactly like the other factory mats I first had. Seriously considering the weathertech mats for looks and convenience since winter is around the corner and I'm in the northeast.

I see they're listed for $115 or so, but I'm more concerned about fitment. Does anyone have weathertech mats in their 4.2 and if so, does it fit well in the footwells? Do they lock in on the driver-side hook too? I hate buying things that don't fit 100% or move around sloppily lol...thanks in advance for your opinions.

(and yeah, I'm back after a long hiatus so I'll be posting more dumb questions/updates :) )

#4 ·
I read all of the reviews online...these weren't cut for our cars :( Appreciate the offer but I'm going to pass until Weathertech actually makes a kit for us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.