How to post your photos on RAV4World! - Toyota RAV4 Forums
R4W Announcements Read here before posting!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-13-2014, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
Your Humble Administrator

Thanked 1,879 Times in 1,345 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
How to post your photos on RAV4World!

There are several ways to insert photos in your posts here on RAV4World. This is probably the easiest way.

When starting a new thread or posting a reply, you will see many small icons above the text entry window. To insert a photo into your text, click on the paperclip icon:

This will pop up the "Manage Attachments" window:

Here you can upload from 1 to 10 photos to the forum. Click on the first Browse button:

This will bring up another window where you can select the photo you want from your computer's hard drive. First, click on the photo and then click on Open:

Select the next Browse button and repeat for as many photos as you want. Then click the UPLOAD button:

Now you will see a listing of the current attachments (photos) you have uploaded to the forum:

If you are done uploading, click on Close This Window. Now you will be back at the text entry window, so click on the paperclip again and then Insert All:

Finally, click on Submit and your post will appear with thumbnails of your photos. Clicking on any of the thumbnails will show them at their full resolution:

Help RAV4World members help you by providing your car's operating location in your profile page. Climate can cause a RAV4 in Dallas Wisconsin to experience a different set of issues when compared to the same model in Dallas Texas.

2008 Limited V6 2WD "The Silver Bullet"
•Tow Prep •Autodim mirror w/compass
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JuneBug For This Useful Post:
Cat (01-09-2015), jmark59 (12-16-2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-09-2015, 12:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Am I correct in deducing that pictures can't be uploaded in private conversations? I found an old thread that seems to indicate so but didn't see anything recent. I definitely don't see any way to add an attachment in my private options.

2010 Base I4 FWD

Mods:
Wade Smoke Tint Platinum Bug Shield
Wade Wind Deflectors
DashMat SuedeMat Dashboard Cover
Pioneer AVH 4000NEX
Crimestopper OEM-6304 Backup Camera
XMSirius Satellite Radio
ScanTool OBDLink LX Adapter/Diagnostic Scanner w/ Torque Pro

Mods on tap:
Speaker Upgrade

“The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.” - Jack London
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-09-2015, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
Your Humble Administrator

Thanked 1,879 Times in 1,345 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrneryTX View Post
Am I correct in deducing that pictures can't be uploaded in private conversations? I found an old thread that seems to indicate so but didn't see anything recent. I definitely don't see any way to add an attachment in my private options.
There is no attachment paper clip icon in private messaging. You can embed a photo using the photo icon as seen here. The photo would have to be elsewhere, such as your R4W photo album, or an external site like Photobucket.

Help RAV4World members help you by providing your car's operating location in your profile page. Climate can cause a RAV4 in Dallas Wisconsin to experience a different set of issues when compared to the same model in Dallas Texas.

2008 Limited V6 2WD "The Silver Bullet"
•Tow Prep •Autodim mirror w/compass

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JuneBug For This Useful Post:
Bobk25 (11-10-2015), OrneryTX (01-09-2015)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page