Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: JVC KW-NT800HDT 7" TOUCH, NAV, HD RADIO $450

3K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  Veliksam 
#1 ·
FS: JVC KW-NT800HDT 7" TOUCH, NAV, Traffic, HD RADIO $425

Hi, I am selling my JVC KW-NT800HDT, it is in perfect cosmetic condition and all of the functions work perfect the same as the day I bought it (1- 1 1/2 year ago).
This thing has a ton of features and it's very fast and responsive, one of the best units I have ever owned. I am letting it go because I have gone with a new model Kenwood and also JVC hasn't put out a new model yet this year (Except for the 2014 KW-NT810HDT which is almost identical to my 800 model).

GPS antenna, microphone, original box all included.

Anyways my price is $425 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.
Free wiring harness (to plug into Toyota connectors)
Free Metra Axxess Steering wheel adapter module (retain steering wheels audio controls)
Free iPhone/iPod A/V cable

PM me if interested. Oh, and I don't accept paypal, only Credit/debit cards (over the phone), money orders or personal checks.

KW-NT800HDT - KW-NT800HDT - Features

Amazon.com : JVC KWNT800HDT 7-Inch DVD-CD-USB-SD HD Radio Navigation Receiver : Vehicle Cd Storage Visors : Electronics

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow, that's a beautiful unit, Sami! Very tempting. If only I had $450 lying around....well if I did my wife would have probably spent it by now. :(

#3 ·
Thanks James. It is a very nice HU and I can personally vouch for it.

JVC make the best HU's at the best prices but they've let me down this year, I just couldn't wait any longer for them to release a new model. I really needed a unit that reads and send's text messages by voice and that's why I went with the Kenwood, the price was well above what I would've paid for a new JVC with the same features but at least I got it at a decent price.

#4 ·
Thanks James. It is a very nice HU and I can personally vouch for it.

JVC make the best HU's at the best prices but they've let me down this year, I just couldn't wait any longer for them to release a new model. I really needed a unit that reads and send's text messages by voice and that's why I went with the Kenwood.
What phone are you using? Siri on my iPhone 5 reads and sends texts for me using the simple BluLogic.

#5 ·
I'm using a Nexus 5. There is a feature in android that's called "Talkback" that will read everything to me but that would be everything all the time and I would have to enable and disable it every time I get in the car. With the new HU it would be the unit itself that handles and reads all the text stuff and not the phone.

#6 ·
My Galaxy Tab 2 has this Google voice feature, which seems to work a lot like Siri. It's part of Android 4.22 Jelly Bean. I don't think I can send a text with the Tab, but I just tried it for sending an email and it works.

#7 ·
Almost forgot, I'm also including a free iPhone/iPod A/V cable.

#8 ·
Ok boys and girls, no more jerking around.....it's time for one of you to buy this JVC :D

#10 ·
Still available

#11 ·
Price dropped to $425

#12 ·
Sold pending payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.