Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

2008 Limited Part out

9K views 49 replies 19 participants last post by  automagic67 
#1 · (Edited)
2008 Limited Transmission Seat Door CD Changer and more!

EDIT: Sold Items removed. (22 October 2015) Please scroll to bottom to see everything left for sale.

I bought this Rav4 for the engine. Everything else is for sale. It has a complete JBL sound system, 17" wheels, all the airbags are good, the transmission feels good (I drove it on and off the trailer, and in my driveway). It has 117,800 miles. I will ship everything at buyer's expense. Please let me know what you are looking for and I will give you a price. I am in Fort Walton Beach, Florida.

#35 ·
http://www.rav4world.com/forums/97-4-3-exterior/188690-antenna-removal-2009-fender-2008-a.html
in this post you can clearly see that the front right fender from a 2009-2012 fit perfectly on a 2008 limited...it lined up with the hood, headlight and bumper cover...if it did this on the right side im sure it will line up on the left side...the hood also looks the same so i went and looked it up...part# 533010r020 and it is the exact same hood from 2006-2012...that is for base, sport and limited...fenders are the same, hood is the same and while the headlights look different the dimensions are the same...that tells me that the bumper covers are interchangeable physically...now they may have different mounting points, but i doubt it...

#36 ·
Driver's seat still available?

#40 ·
Can you check the cost for shipping? maybe also check greyhound for the shipping?

#42 ·
Well I don't need the airbag, if you know how to remove the airbag then you can ship it without the airbag. I can install my own airbag from my current seat.

#44 ·
That's not too bad, if you have time please inquire with other shipping companies and also don't forget to ask greyhound. I just really want a power seat for the lumbar support.

In any case, you can put me down for the seat because one way or the other we'll figure something out with the shipping or for a pickup.

#46 ·
Sounds good. I think basically all the parts that are swappable with the non power seat parts that I already have on my seat can be removed/left out from your seat. For example I don't need the back side of the seat (the seatback pocket), leather, headrest, airbag. I'm not sure about the cushions but I think they are the same.

What are referring to when you mentioned the "base"?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.