FS: Near NEW Toyo G-02 Plus Open Country snow tires 215/75R16 - Toyota RAV4 Forums
Private Party Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade - Post your RAV4 related non-commercial ad here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
#1 (permalink) Old 12-28-2012, 10:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to speedemn
(Thread Starter)
FS: Near NEW Toyo G-02 Plus Open Country snow tires 215/75R16

Up for sale is a set of 4 Toyo G-02 Plus Open Country tires in 215 75 16 size. This is the perfect diameter match to the stock all seasons.

The steel wheels are 5 x 114.3 bolt pattern.

The snows were only on the vehicle between the period of time that the salt hit the road to when it cleared up (approx late December to March 2012). There is approximately 10,000 kms on them, if that. Tread measure is between 10mm and 11mm on all 4 tires. Tread depth brand new is 12mm and these are good as usable snows until 4mm so there is a LOT of mileage left on these!

The tires were never driven above 7 celsius so the tread compound is still intact. The tires were used for 2 very mild winters and as a result did not log much time on the vehicle itself.

I have been very meticulous in ensuring proper tire pressure so the wear on them is barely noticeable.

Price of this set of wheels + tires was $1200 and I have the original receipt as proof of purchase as well. I am looking for a fair price to sell these off immediately as they can save your previous vehicle this winter and these are a near new set that I have also cleaned prior to storage and storage was in a proper stand with cover so that the tires do not develop any flat spots. These could pass for brand new (they even have the little 'hairs' on the sidewall). Reason for sale is because my SUV went back on lease return and my replacement SUV did not fit this size (brakes are too large).

Please contact for time and place to meet. I can meet anywhere between Mississauga and Woodstock. Call or text (519) 635-1147 or email anish.ghosh@rogers.com... or PM.

Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (150.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (159.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 3.JPG (154.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 4.JPG (152.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 5.JPG (159.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 6.JPG (187.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 7.JPG (151.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 8.JPG (184.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 9.JPG (183.6 KB, 2 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page