Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Hello boys n girls!

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Buc23 
#1 ·
Proud owner of a'11 base model. Bought it for my wife after her Miata passed away :frown

She had owned 4.1 & 4.2 before since new so we decided to go back into her confort zone. So far I'm very happy with this "Jack of all Trades"

Looking forward to sharing n learning, not new to forums, with this fine community.

Very interested in "upgrading" the base part of the equation, so please keep me in mind if parts or accesories become available. Specially the "free" ones! :wink

Thanks!

#3 ·
Thx! Step bars n alloys are hopefully my next moves. No budget for them yet. Found rear privacy cover for $50 will pu this weekend.

#5 ·
Hello and welcome. I have a bunch of upgrades and modifications but most of them are pricey, so if you're on a low budget then I'm probably a bad example. LOL

#7 ·
Vanib, yes I do have tint all the way, including front windows. Still would like to have the cover.
Veliksam, I've been meaning to contact you and bribe, err err ;) invite you to a cup of coffee somewhere on Colonial or Semoran, so I can see your beautiful ride. Unfortunatelly work schedule is too tight right now. Love the mods, just don't have the budget right now. Always good to meet new folks w something in common!.

#8 ·
Hey that's awesome! I didn't even notice your from Orlando. If you free up your schedule send me a pm with your details and we can meet up, most Rav4 drivers are not really into meet and greets so this would be exciting.

#9 ·
Hopefully I didn't brake "rooky poster protocol" :D

#11 ·
You did just fine.

#10 ·
welcome. gotta love the rav4s, all generations

#13 ·
Just got home from work. The Miata, aka Federico, yes I name my cars. :eek: was totalled on a rearend collission. It was Fun fun fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.