Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

'13 & '14 Limited owner

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Leonard1818 
#1 ·
Figured I'd join and say hi. I've been browsing here for awhile and figured I'd sign up. We own a '13 Limited in dark gray (hers) and a '14 Limited in silver (mine). They replaced our '08 & '11 Yaris daily drivers and our '07 Lexus RX350 that we drove on the weekends. I have a ''07 Tundra DC TRD I use to pull my boat.

#3 ·
Thanks and yes we are :smile I liked my wife's Rav4 so much I picked one up for myself. Almost bought a Lexus CT200H but the Rav4 had a much bigger cargo area which was a requirement. I honestly like both of our Rav4's better than the 2007 Lexus RX350 we had.

#6 ·
Thank you

Welcome. I just joined here too. I got my Rav4 this week. It's my first one, but I too had a 2007 Toyota Tundra that I just gave up as trade for this. I already miss my truck, but the Rav4 is very nice so far!
Thanks and welcome to you also. You'll like the Rav4 as a daily driver. I only put 2,500-3,000 miles a year on my Tundra to tell you how much I'd rather drive something smaller on a daily basis lol

#7 ·
Welcome Plowtown! I have had my 2015 RAV4 Limited for 4 weeks and love it!! In fact, your post made me giggle since my other half (Tommy) likes my RAV4 so much that he is considering selling his 2012 Mini Cooper for an SUV like mine. We also have a 2007 Ford F-150 for our spare vehicle to haul things etc.

#8 ·
We have a neighbor that lives on the other side of the "U" shaped road we live on and they also have TWO 4.4 Rav4's....

CrazyTown! We got the spruce mica (still probably my favorite color) thinking that we wouldn't see many of them since dealers all seemed to have them (least favorite bought by people, seems) and it was only offered in '13....

Sure enough, they've got one across the way... Green just like ours. And blue.

You double-Rav4 owners are INTENSE.... ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.