Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Hello! First time Toyota owner here! - 2016 SE

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  camerakid92 
#1 ·
Hello everyone!

New to the forums, and Toyota as well. This past week I put a deposit down on a 2016 SE in Hot Lava with the advanced tech package. I'll be picking it up tomorrow! I'm super excited!

This is my first Toyota and SUV. I'm coming from a 2014 Elantra, and it was a good overall car, but I had some issues with it within the first 2 years of ownership. Plus with some of the brutal winters we've had here in PA, my Elantra wasn't good in the snow, so I figured I'd get something with AWD. Went with Toyota because I've always loved the RAVs and plus it's a Toyota! Need I say more?

I'll post pics once I pick my RAV up. I seriously can't wait. Got it with the color and features I wanted for an awesome price too! :D

#2 ·
WELCOME !
Share more pictures..

Welcome to the Toyota family.
My RAV has 199,400 miles on it right now.
I have owned Toyotas all my life. Best vehicles ever.

Every place I have ever spent money is only to tend to my OCD otherwise the car was driving ok.

I still take it around USA exploring.
I am taking it on a 10,000 mile trip in July.

Enjoy. Take care of it. Never look back!!! :D

#6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone (2 years later... I’m always on social media and forgot about the forums, I’m sorry!!) But here are some recent pics. 2 years of ownership almost and I have 27k miles! Ravioli (that’s what I named him) has been awesome. I’m in love with this little SUV. Great on gas, awesome in the snow, so comfy, and I get LOTS of looks and compliments on the color and wheels. It was also a huge help last year as I moved to a new home, used this little beast to transport boxes to the new place. Best car I’ve owned!

Attachments

#7 ·
Happy to see that you found your way back to us! I love the color of your RAV4. I would have loved to get the same color but my wife didn't like it. I ended up with a 2017 XLE in Magnetic Gray Metallic. This is my first SUV too but I've been a Toyota guy all my life. I currently own 7 of them and they've all been fantastic vehicles. Here is my baby. :smile

#8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! :) I love the RAV’s in gray too, they look slick. I was originally gonna go with the electric storm blue but once I saw the hot lava I just knew I had to have it. I’m glad I got it too, it doesn’t seem too common which makes it feel more unique!! This is my first Toyota, but definitely won’t be my last. I’m hooked on them now lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.