Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Hello From Pennsylvania

726 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  hammerhead 
#1 · (Edited)
Just picked up our 2016 RAV4 Limited Hybrid. It is magnetic gray metallic with ash interior. Years ago I had two Corollas and a Tercel but recently I owned a 2008 Lincoln MKX and a 2002 Subaru sport wagon. But, since we are seniors, and I am retired, we decided that it was time to go down to one car, so I traded both of them in on the new RAV4. A lot has changed in the automotive world since I bought the Lincoln, and I was surprised to see that now there is no CD player, just Bluetooth. It will take me weeks to go through the manual, but I already understand many of it's functions and we had a super salesman to deal with and he said to call him or come in any time we have any more questions. I found this forum while Googling RAV4's and I have already found topics and posts that have helped me. I am glad to have this forum to refer to from time to time. We do most of our driving in the city and will only put it on the interstate maybe once every four weeks. We really liked the looks of the RAV4 and the paint and interior options over what the competition had to offer.

#3 ·
Welcome !!

We would love to see more pictures !!

Great car. Take care of it !
Mine has 199k miles on it right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.