Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

New 2016 RAV4 LE

893 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  hammerhead 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Yesterday I took possession of a 2016 RAV4 LE. My previous vehicle, after 175,000 miles developed a critical intermittent electrical issue that I just didn't feel like throwing additional labor costs at.

After spending two weeks reading every review and watching every Youtube video I could find on the RAV4, Forester, and CX-5, I settled on the RAV LE. It had the features I wanted at the right price. Plus, Consumer Reports rated it as the highest predicted reliability in its segment.

I waffled on the new vs. used debate for a time, but elected to go new. At least I know how this car has been driven. My previous vehicle had an issue that seemed to be caused by the previous owner and I didn't want to go through that again.

One huge selling feature for me for the RAV4 is that the usage depth of the cargo area is greater, more or less, than 65 inches. I go camping quite a bit a prefer to sleep in the vehicle. The folding flat seats and the wide distance between the wheel wells will make this quite nice.

These forums have helped immensely in my decision. In fact, I need to go back, now that I've registers, and add some thank-yous to some threads I've saved.

--Michael

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.