Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Long time reader/First Time Poster

743 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Drumsbh 
#1 ·
Hello!

I'm Brent from Rochester, MN. We have a 2009 RAV4 Sport V-6. It was originally our main family vehicle but we just had twins(also have a 4yr old) so had to upgrade to a van. So now the RAV is now my daily and I actually really enjoy it. My old daily I still have as (99' Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4) well but just sits in the driveway. I'll still use my old truck for hauling grass or for heavy snow. Cant beat true 4 wheel drive up here in MN. My fun vehicle is an 08' Pontiac G8 GT that sees the quarter mile often, and some on the street. H/C/I/G/C setup. If interested, heres a video:

#3 ·
Thank you! No shift kit, on the GM, Ford, Dodge, ect platforms you can adjust pretty much anything you want in the trans using Hptuners or anything similar. Torque Management, line pressure, shift points, ect. Literally everything.

Really digging the RAV as my daily compared to my old truck thought. Nice to have a cozy ride with AC and hot heater

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

#5 ·
I'm shocked you know what Holden is. Nice work! Yeah the car is actually a Holden Commodore and just rebranded Pontiac. Has all the Holden plates in the engine compartment and what not. Nice too meet you as well. I'm a moderator over on G8board.com. Same username. Can't wait to learn and contribute here as well.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.