Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Chicago area Rav4 club

4K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  TheDeepBlueEvening 
#1 ·
Is there a Chicago area Rav4 club or outings? I live near Hoffman Estates IL.

#3 ·
Thats not far from me. It would be nice to see others in our area.
What gen. Rav4 do u have? We have a late 4.2, 2004

#5 ·
How do you like your 4.4. Our family went sledding yesterday, had fun driving in the deep snow, the 4.2 4wd is awesome. I see a lot of all the generations in my area. It would be interesting if we could find enough people to have a get together.

#6 ·
So far I'm really liking it. I've got about 55K miles on it so far and plan on driving it into the ground. Seats are comfy (at least on the XLE) for long trips, back up camera and blue tooth are great features. Stability control seems to kick in when it's supposed to. I like testing it out in emptyish parking lots. You crank the steering wheel, hit the gas in a few inches of snow, and you can feel individual wheels apply the brakes to get you to go in the direction of the wheel.
I just wish it had adaptive cruise control and lane departure stuff.

-d

#7 ·
Sounds like a kool Rav4. Our 2007 Sienna xle fwd is loaded like your Rav4. Leather sunroof vsc ebd abs pwr 2nd doors, rear lift gate etc. It is great for long trips, camping etc. We bought it new from St. Charles Toyota and it only has 79K on it. Want to replace it with a low mileage 2010-2013 4runner 4x4 Trail

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.