Sandyhook,something fishy! - Page 3 - Toyota RAV4 Forums
Off Topic Want to talk about something besides the RAV4? Go for it! NO POLITICS PLEASE!!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
#21 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I watched it. I see no conspiracy there nor politics in this thread. A loony wacko that sees conspiracies under every rock? Yep, that came through in the video. I found it amusing.

Old Bird......sometimes wise
2008 Base V-6 front wheel drive
2008 Limited V-6 front wheel drive
Both with Tow Prep Package
The Following User Says Thank You to RTexasF For This Useful Post:
doane2u (01-16-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#22 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 02:31 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
If the Sandy Hook tragedy were actually a conspiracy, with the hundreds of people who were involved someone would have blown the whistle. Even if some people's silence had been bought with payoffs there would have been a substantial information leak from someone. Funeral and burial records would have to be falsified and it is almost beyond belief that churches in which funerals were conducted would have engaged in hypocricy and dishonesty and conducted services which would have been outright shams.

When someone claims that this sort of tragedy is a put-on conspiracy and did not involve anyone being killed or injured in situations where especially children actually have been killed and injured, that basically is attacking the integrity of people who already are suffering a lot of grief.

Jim
2011 Upgraded Base V6 4WD
2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT
2002 Craftsman LT1000 V2

Jesus is Lord
The Following User Says Thank You to Blogson For This Useful Post:
doane2u (01-16-2013)
#23 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 07:06 PM
Advanced Member

"Incidentally, the source of the rumor about Snopes came from one our your idols of miss information, Fox (non) News/Glen Beck. He also discredits Factcheck.org because it too presents the facts that destroy their conspiracy/rumor "news" station. "

I did not get the idea that it was left wing until I read all of this article, which is very in death. Maybe you should as well. And I do not watch those shows you mention.Doo Doo Economics Blog: Fact Checkers at Snopes Cover-Up Scytl Scandal

I believe in safety, education, and enforcement, not banning, ignorance, and blame.
#24 (permalink) Old 01-16-2013, 08:44 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtalk View Post
"Incidentally, the source of the rumor about Snopes came from one our your idols of miss information, Fox (non) News/Glen Beck. He also discredits Factcheck.org because it too presents the facts that destroy their conspiracy/rumor "news" station. "

I did not get the idea that it was left wing until I read all of this article, which is very in death. Maybe you should as well. And I do not watch those shows you mention.Doo Doo Economics Blog: Fact Checkers at Snopes Cover-Up Scytl Scandal
If you are giving the link of Doo Doo as a legitimate, factual source, I give up on you, but maybe I miss understood what you are trying to say?

Here's an anwser about the supposed Scytl "coverup" from the Doo Doo site. ...this could go on and on.

Snopes (click here)

2010 Toyota RAV4 V6 AWD Sport-Sport, Magnetic Grey/Charcoal, Extra Value Pkg, Sport Appearance Pkg, Tow Pkg, BlueLogic hands free
#25 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 12:55 AM

I said this before and I'll say it again:
Watch the last 5 minutes of the video.

Why was homeland security conducting classes on how to help children in crisis, in a town in CT 20 minutes away, the day of the incident? Crazy coincidence? Maybe.

The following two questions are beyond coincidence.

Why was the RIP Victoria Soto facebook page created 4 days before the shooting?

Why was a site dedicated to the victims created 3 days before the incident?

Those are two glaring questions that make me doubt the official story. Someone, anyone, explain to me why those pages were created before the shooting. There are multiple video screen captures by multiple people showing this to be the case.

2010 Toyta Rav4 Base AWD 2.5L I4 Sandy Beach Metallic

Yeah, you may have voted for me, but don't expect me to work for you. I'm too busy catering to the people who funded my election and to the people who bribe me. And remember, if anything goes wrong it's anyone else's fault but mine, in fact it was probably yours. You must be wondering why all this is legal. Well, son, I make the law.

This is Corrupt Politician, signing out
#26 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 01:31 AM

Illuminati!
#27 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 10:35 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt Politician View Post
I said this before and I'll say it again:
Watch the last 5 minutes of the video.

Why was homeland security conducting classes on how to help children in crisis, in a town in CT 20 minutes away, the day of the incident? Crazy coincidence? Maybe.

The following two questions are beyond coincidence.

Why was the RIP Victoria Soto facebook page created 4 days before the shooting?

Why was a site dedicated to the victims created 3 days before the incident?

Those are two glaring questions that make me doubt the official story. Someone, anyone, explain to me why those pages were created before the shooting. There are multiple video screen captures by multiple people showing this to be the case.
That's where you have to realize that they weren't, they couldn't have been, and some one has done some photo shopping alterations to support their conspiracy suggestions that are the agenda of the film.

Just use your common sense.. do you really believe that either the deaths were faked, or that the children were shot on purpose with knowledge before hand? Common, guy... this is really getting ludicrous.

2010 Toyota RAV4 V6 AWD Sport-Sport, Magnetic Grey/Charcoal, Extra Value Pkg, Sport Appearance Pkg, Tow Pkg, BlueLogic hands free
#28 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 10:43 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabian View Post
Illuminati!
Hoho.. you mean the world banks, but I don't think even they would go this far, and they would have no reason to jeopardize the profits of gun manufactures.. they would be doing just the opposite as I'm sure they've got their fingers in the pie there too.

#29 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doane2u View Post
That's where you have to realize that they weren't, they couldn't have been, and some one has done some photo shopping alterations to support their conspiracy suggestions that are the agenda of the film.

Just use your common sense.. do you really believe that either the deaths were faked, or that the children were shot on purpose with knowledge before hand? Common, guy... this is really getting ludicrous.
The thing is, there are multiple video screen shots by multiple people. Are you saying all these different people decided on a date they would fake? It's not a photoshop, it's a live video screen capture of the page. The only possible way I can imagine that they could fabricate this is that somehow changed the code in the HTML. But if that were the case, this would have needed to be a coordinated effort by these conspiracy theorists.

Also, the government, has done, does, and will continue to do a lot of ****ed up things without us knowing. Gulf of tonkin, signature drone strikes in pakistan, which kills innocent people who aren't terrorists, and creates more enemies for us in the long run. Operation North-woods was a planned false flag attack that was stopped by JFK. Everything I just said in this paragraph are well established facts and you can look them up if you don't believe me.

So I do have reason to doubt the official story. I do have reason to believe we have sociopaths running our government.

Do I think 9/11 was a conspiracy? No. I don't really believe many other conspiracy theories either. I'm not even coming to any conclusions with this one. I'm not saying the government is DEFINITELY involved. Maybe they weren't. Maybe a group not part of the government staged this. Hell, maybe Adam Lanza created that facebook page. Anythings possible. I'm just keeping an open mind.

But one thing I won't do, is say it's out of the question there is something else is going on here. Maybe something very well isn't going on, and the official story is true. I think the people who say it MUST be a conspiracy are irrational, because they've closed their mind. But to say it's impossible for the official story not to be true is irrational in the other direction, because you're closing your mind.

2010 Toyta Rav4 Base AWD 2.5L I4 Sandy Beach Metallic

Yeah, you may have voted for me, but don't expect me to work for you. I'm too busy catering to the people who funded my election and to the people who bribe me. And remember, if anything goes wrong it's anyone else's fault but mine, in fact it was probably yours. You must be wondering why all this is legal. Well, son, I make the law.

This is Corrupt Politician, signing out
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corrupt Politician For This Useful Post:
Dr. Dyno (01-17-2013), hd72m (01-17-2013)
#30 (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt Politician View Post
.... But one thing I won't do, is say it's out of the question there is something else is going on here. Maybe something very well isn't going on, and the official story is true. I think the people who say it MUST be a conspiracy are irrational, because they've closed their mind. But to say it's impossible for the official story not to be true is irrational in the other direction, because you're closing your mind.
Agreed! The phrase "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you" is not always true! Just what is the function of the CIA and what is counter-intelligence?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page