Is Bill a poor Loser? - Toyota RAV4 Forums
Off Topic Want to talk about something besides the RAV4? Go for it! NO POLITICS PLEASE!!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
#1 (permalink) Old 01-21-2013, 03:43 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Thread Starter)
Is Bill a poor Loser?

With all due respect to a great Patriot fans in this forum and around the world. Bill is a poor loser. I don't say it;

Shannon Sharpe Calls Bill Belichick Out For Being Sore Loser (Video) | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

You should go out with your head high. Because the Patriots are one, if not, one of the greatest team in the history of Football. But their is always a time to step down. I said at the beginning of the season that the Patriots were getting old. Selfishness on behalf of the coaches was what I was referring to. When he let many of his coaches go (like to the Jets for instance ) and was accused of stealing signs, he brushed it off in the same arrogant manner. From their on was the debacle of the Patriots. They have never been able to win with the dominance like they use to. At that time this dominance made Bill a brilliant coach. Once the NFL and other teams got the memo, it hasn't been the same. Like in life, sooner or later it will catchup to you.

Never the less, this team is going to go down in history with the Steelers, 49ers, Packers, the elite teams. The one who always got it done. But also in defeat you must show some class. Being arrogant and being a sore loser will just bring you a lot of criticism. You have to bring two bags to a game. One full of confetti, and one full of honor. You will win, but you will also lose, but with pride and as an adult. Not like a cry baby. My congratulations to the Ravens and the 49ers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page