Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Opinion on tail light

8K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  mensajero 
#1 ·
#4 ·
More expensive then Toyota, that's really an achievement. That's a record holding aftermarket combination light (most expensive i have came across so far).
Greetz

Pim

#13 ·
ravgirl,
Sorry for not seeing your post before this. When I bought these tail lights off ebay the add said year specific. I knew they would fit the opening but I was not sure of the wiring. So, before they arrived I may a quick trip to the local junk and picked up a set of 2000 RAV4 tail light wire harnesses.
The trip was all for not because my 97 and the 2000 wires turned out to be the same setup.
Plug and Play.

Dan

#14 ·
IMO, the more red at the rear the better, especially for brake lights - should help prevent rear-end crashes by people whose minds aren't on their driving . .

#16 ·
Hi!,
It is all a matter of taste, but they are quite expensive.
I like them very much but not without upgrading the whole car.
The lights should be part of a plan to upgrade the whole apearance, otherwise it is like a Dutch saying: een vlag op een modderschuit, meaning one very nice item on otherwise redundant and old .......

Gtz
Henri

#17 ·
Truth is, I've never seen these types of light for the RAV4.1 before. I've here for a couple of years. :lol:. So, I guess you'd be the first dude with these types of lights. BTW, be sure about the quality control. Some of these lights are a get fast, get quick, fast dollar item. S\once you install them, they last about a year or so, then they look like pup. Try to find a review.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.