Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Toyota mini Ignition wire terminals

1K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  mensajero 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I can buy Toyota 90 degree mini Ignition wire terminals? I have to make a wire from the coil to the ignition cap.

#3 ·
Encouraging news, just curiosity, I dropped Magnecor an email. It’s a leading spark plug wire manufacture. I asked if they custom make a Magnecor coil to ignition wire for me. You know what, they said yes. Talk about staying in business. They have made me a custom ignition wire that uses Toyota mini terminals to a HEI 90 degree terminal. I guess it will last about 5 years but never the less, I don’t have to do it myself. Cool.

#4 ·
Just came in. I ordered a Magnecor wire with one Toyotas Mini plug and the other with HEI end (terminals). Just recived it, great. About 20.00 plus Ship. Now its runs smooth. Next week I'll installed the NEW Nology Ground wires and a new set of NGK Spark Plugs. Reset and Re-tune the APEXI unit and we are set.

I would like to thanks Steve Brown from Magnecor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.