Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

2 Broken Stud?

837 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Ahya728 
#1 ·
I was listening to a little sound coming from the rear wheel. When I checked it, it was a broken stud inside the wheel lock cover, both sides. And yes, looks like when I changed, or rotated the tires, some idiot didn't torque them down. I think they can do 90lbs. I always torque them down in a star format (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 see below). :roll:. But also I'll have to buy a set of McGard Lug Nuts. That's stock # M12 X 1.5 64002. So, next time you go to your local tire center. Watch those minimum wage idiots that are just watching the clock to punch out. :roll:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I am going with 30mm spacers as well, but I know someone who fitted a 2" spacer at the back and it looks good, stand very well. Seeing that I think 30mm is not enough the push the back out so that it'll align on the body. Are you running on 30mm right now?

In my world, 30mm costs $76 just for 2pcs and $127 for the whole set. Material is aluminium. That H&R at $179 just for a pair is just too much I think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.