Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Rav4 High-Res Photo Dump

25K views 89 replies 20 participants last post by  RobDFL 
#1 · (Edited)
What's up guys, I wanted to create a thread where we can can share pictures of the 4.3 rav4. I collected some pictures of my favorite rav4's over my time on this forum and will include some of my own pictures. We take a lot of pride in ownership so show off your rav4s, towing pictures, unique mods, detailing pictures, campsite pictures etc! Would love to see some more pictures of the lowered rav4 and the one that got the Work Emotions.

Please no cell phone pictures, point and shoot quality at the minimum.

See less See more
#2 ·
The Pacific Blue Metallic sure is rare on here.

#3 ·
Yay the PBM is my rav4 ^____^! I had my mind dead set on a magnetic grey metallic rav4 but the dealership did't have any and the PBM had only 23k miles so I went with it. It has grew on me since and love the tan interior combo.

#4 ·
iPhone photos are not allowed? My iPhone takes pictures as well as a point-and-shoot, provided the lighting is decent.

Just sayin' ;)

#8 ·
iPhone photos are not allowed? My iPhone takes pictures as well as a point-and-shoot, provided the lighting is decent.

Just sayin' ;)
I am sure that the reference was more aimed at those that like to post pictures that look like a 2 year old took them like the ones that come from most BASIC cell phones.

My Android (LG Spec2) has an 8MP Camera and it is 2 yrs old. It takes way better pictures them my old "point and shoot", that still works, Minolta Dimage V at 640x480 (~.5 MP). Maybe it should be stated that it has to be a 4MP camera or higher (ie, High Res). :thumbs_up:

#5 ·
I can't believe this, I didn't even make the cut? I must be doing something wrong :cool:

#7 ·
I know, I'm just messing around. I figured you wanted members to post their own photos. Thanks for this thread.
House Stark all the way! OMG I can't wait for the new season to start :sly:

I'll post some photos soon.

#11 ·
Even after 5 years, I think this is a good-looking RAV4. Taken with an iPhone 4:

#15 ·
Welcome to Rav4World. I am sure your English is better then most of our second languages, which most of us don't bother to learn. :thumbs_up:

#14 ·
This is Michael's Rav with a grill I don't see too often
I just bought that mesh grille. Waiting to paint it to match once I find a small spray can of the 8R3 (PacBluMet) and some clear. May be putting some Hella or similar driving lights behind it. Still researching.

#20 ·
Holy Cow! :eek: That is gorgeous! :thumbs_up: Just nothing like a CLEAN black or dark colored car.

#18 ·
I love the black but it's so much work to maintain. Great job btw.

#19 ·
In memory of warmer times...(pic from my HTC One)

#36 ·
sorry it took so long for the reply, didnt see it. The camera is a panasonic gx-1 with a 20mm 1.8 lens. I set the camera on aperture priority wide open at f 1.8 and iso the lowest at 160.

I bracket my shots and shoot in raw. I'm not that good of a photagrapher so I spray and pray that one of my shots will look ok when I look at them on the computer. Then I use the program that came with the camera to touch up up the lighting, contrast, and color.

#26 ·
There are several routes to take. The easiest way that I have found is create an account on an "image hosting" site such as one these listed in this link: Top 8 Free Image Hosting Services - About Email

Once you have an account then you can get the "embed" link to post on Rav4World.

There are other routes you can take, but I think that the image hosting route is the easiest.

Google Search "upload pictures to post on forums"

#32 ·
I'd post a picture of mine, but, ah... All I have is shots I took real quick the 5° day with a snowstorm that I brought it home with my really crappy AT&T prepaid cell, LOL.

I should try to get some photos as I was into photography a bit and want to get back into it a little again.

#35 ·
Okay, I'll play.......here's my '08 Limited the same day it was purchased after I began machine polishing. No wax or sealant just polish.
I love the pearl, that was my choice when buying the rav4 but unfortunately it wasn't available in the Sport. Now I'm happy with the grey metallic and glad I went with it. Black was so much work on my 2011 :eek:

#38 ·
I didn't know they sold V6 RAV4s in Iraq.

I thought they were only available in North America, though come to think of it I vaguely remember seeing one in Australia somewhere as well.

?

#40 ·
I feel bad for the suspension, please take it easy over there with all those potholes. It's a beautiful rav4, enjoy it.

#47 ·
Not much for bulls on a RAV, but yours looks great in this pic. Maybe it's the black area across the top that draws attention equally to the vehicle and the chrome bull accent? Hmmmmm.... If I could get that top part done in Barcelona Red, I might just.....:rolleyes: Is that black part a "part" that could be painted?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.