2006 RAV4 Toyota Service Repair Manual (pdf format) - Toyota RAV4 Forums
4.3 General Discuss anything RAV4.3 related that doesn't fit in the categories below.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
#1 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 04:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Thread Starter)
2006 RAV4 Toyota Service Repair Manual (pdf format)

I have just added a substantial portion of the 2006 RAV4 Toyota Service Repair Manual, including electrical wiring diagrams, (pdf format) to a free storage website for access by all our fellow Forum members.

For FREE access to the pdf files that I have posted, simply login as a Guest here:

http://www.mydrive.ch/login

Username: Guest1@Denver1
Password: RAV4me

Any Forum members that desire to contribute additional info to the free MyDrive website account that I have set up may PM me for detailed info on how to Upload additional info directly to the site . My goal is to provide access to as much information as possible to all our fellow RAV4World Forum members on a FREE website.

I hope this info is useful to all our fellow Forum members. For any questions or comments, or donations of additional info to the site, please post Reply or PM me.

Cheers!

Denver1
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Denver1 For This Useful Post:
BIGbadJOHN (12-11-2013), casper (06-18-2014), cholmes1 (11-04-2012), Jazzy'sRAV4 (09-16-2012), JDG63 (07-31-2014), Khaled (07-18-2013), kinghill (08-05-2013), rav4it (08-21-2013), SailnSam (02-11-2014), sedzisz (11-29-2013), T0y0Ta (06-17-2013), tennhogfan (12-30-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 11:16 AM

I'm trying to find service manual for model 2001-2005? I searching but nothing... do you have any links?
#3 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 10:15 PM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilx3
I'm trying to find service manual for model 2001-2005? I searching but nothing... do you have any links?
Hello evilx3.
I do not currently have any links for the RAV4.2 (2001-2005 models). However, I will try searching my resources and will post it on this Forum if I find some.

Good Luck.

Denver1
#4 (permalink) Old 11-17-2010, 05:32 PM

Re: 2006 RAV4 Toyota Service Repair Manual (pdf format)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver1
I have just added a substantial portion of the 2006 RAV4 Toyota Service Repair Manual, including electrical wiring diagrams, (pdf format) to a free storage website for access by all our fellow Forum members.

For FREE access to the pdf files that I have posted, simply login as a Guest here:

http://www.mydrive.ch/login

Any Forum members that desire to contribute additional info to the free MyDrive website account that I have set up may PM me for detailed info on how to Upload additional info directly to the site . My goal is to provide access to as much information as possible to all our fellow RAV4World Forum members on a FREE website.

I hope this info is useful to all our fellow Forum members. For any questions or comments, or donations of additional info to the site, please post Reply or PM me.

Cheers!

Denver1
tried to log and have a look just now... it kept saying invalid username and password.

below is the exact message that comes up:

invalid username or password
Example: The user Teamwork has two guest users called John and Anna

* To login as the main user Teamwork, enter Teamwork as username
* To login as the guest user John, enter John@Teamwork as username
* To login as the guest user Anna, enter Anna@Teamwork as username
The Following User Says Thank You to chitasrav For This Useful Post:
sasanchez80 (01-22-2013)
#5 (permalink) Old 11-17-2010, 09:54 PM

It worked for me. Be sure to put in the user name and password in the proper cases, it seems to be case sensitive.
Denver1, thank you so much for sharing that information with us. I'm sure pretty much everyone will find this to be of help.

Please keep an eye out for motorcycles : Look twice, it could save a life.

If you get a chance, vote for your favorite brand brake pads here: http://rav4world.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28974
#6 (permalink) Old 11-18-2010, 12:40 AM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by corrado007
It worked for me. Be sure to put in the user name and password in the proper cases, it seems to be case sensitive.
Denver1, thank you so much for sharing that information with us. I'm sure pretty much everyone will find this to be of help.
Thanks corrado007. And chitasrav, corrado is correct...the username & password are case sensitive. I have tried them myself, and several other members have also had no difficulty logging in. The login info for the FREE site, http://www.mydrive.ch/login , is as follows:

Just copy & paste the Username & Password into the login boxes.

If anyone has any info (such as additional RAV Repair Manuals, additional technical info, or info on other models) they want to share & upload to the FREE site for other members to access, let me know & we can make it happen!

Cheers!

Denver1
#7 (permalink) Old 11-18-2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver1
Quote:
Originally Posted by corrado007
Thanks corrado007. And chitasrav, corrado is correct...the username & password are case sensitive. I have tried them myself, and several other members have also had no difficulty logging in. The login info for the FREE site, http://www.mydrive.ch/login , is as follows:

Just copy & paste the Username & Password into the login boxes.

If anyone has any info (such as additional RAV Repair Manuals, additional technical info, or info on other models) they want to share & upload to the FREE site for other members to access, let me know & we can make it happen!

Cheers!

Denver1
thank you. i manually typed in the username and password this time - it worked.
#8 (permalink) Old 11-23-2010, 11:40 PM

I have downloaded the repair manuals but I can not find the diagram for windshield washer reservoir and its pipes as I have a freezing problem and I want to use a heater on the pipes and its reservoir and I want to know where are they. Any idea? Temperature here is -20 and I can not find any warm place other than waiting till Friday that weather will be -5 deg C that I dont think that would help either!
#9 (permalink) Old 11-24-2010, 07:21 AM
Advanced Member

Thanks!
#10 (permalink) Old 12-11-2010, 11:15 AM

Thank you very much Denver1. Your help is really appreciated.

My first RAV4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page