13K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  118R3volution 
#1 ·

Side steps
Ram bar
Hood deflector
Thule Canyon cargo basket
H11 LED fog light (bulb only)
24" LED light bar
32" curved LED light bar (Both triggered by the high beams)
Plasti dipped fender flares.

See less See more
#3 ·
I have one inside just to the right of the emergency brake lever. Cause the daytime running light and high beam share the same bulb (6v vs 12v) the 6v is enough to trigger the relays. So you have to prime the system with the switch before they fire the high beams. :smile

#5 ·
To wire the roof lights; the trim piece that goes from the windshield to the first roof rack rail can just slide out. Pull back the roof section and then slowly pull out the section that slides into the windshield. It's very easy to see how it all works once it's out. You then run your 14GA wire from the lights underneath the first post trim. That little bit just lifts up and you tuck it underneath. Then run the wire under the roof trim area, insert the rubber trim and push the wire underneath the main window trim section that covers only the windshield.

Once you're at the engine hood you can just push a wire through the garment and boom you're into the engine bay. No drilling required.

#13 ·
The cargo basket is a Thule Canyon 859. Here's another photo of it. I bought it off a Canadian website called Racks For Cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.