- $125/set...you did real good there.
- nothing irks me more, than cheap black Steelies with/or without cheap plastic hubcaps
I paid $800 Chn or 600 American dollars for my 2013 Highlander rims, only 3 weeks old.
- their new rims in garage / & new vehicle was stolen out of couples driveway, when they went on vacation
Lug Nuts are much cheaper on E-Bay or Web sites, following is where my brother buys.
- their Jeep/GMC lug nuts - are top quality / they will have Toyota sizes
He orders from dp, so give them a call: http://www.dp-accessories.com/lug-nuts.html
Here in Canada...kijiji is common and craigsList isn't.
- but new aftermarket lug nuts are often listed cheap
Dealership in North charge ~$10/lug nut...Tire shops like ~$5-6/lug nut.
Kijiji ~$2-3/lug nut new...E-Bay ~$2/lug nut new