Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Post Pics Of Your Aftermarket Wheels on Your 4.3 RAV4

810K views 555 replies 237 participants last post by  rav4everything 
#1 ·
Today is the first day of Spring :D ... I can't wait for the snow to melt and put on my aftermarket wheels again. If you have aftermarket wheels on your 4.3 RAV4, post some pics! Here is a pic of mine last spring ...

See less See more
#4 ·
Those look super SB. I just put new rubber on mine and I priced out a set of 20's with 245/35/20 tires. Price came to just under 2K everything in including lugs, locks, and even caliper painting if I wanted them done. My other half said it probably wasn't the best idea, she is usually right but I hate my steelies and sometimes you just have to get something because you want it, not because it makes sense.

Pat.

#5 ·
SeriousBlack said:
Today is the first day of Spring :D ... I can't wait for the snow to melt and put on my aftermarket wheels again. If you have aftermarket wheels on your 4.3 RAV4, post some pics! Here is a pic of mine last spring ...

/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=8128
If Darth Vader owned a RAV4, it would look just like yours, SB!

Keep it shiny!

#7 ·
pricha said:
Those look super SB. I just put new rubber on mine and I priced out a set of 20's with 245/35/20 tires. Price came to just under 2K everything in including lugs, locks, and even caliper painting if I wanted them done. My other half said it probably wasn't the best idea, she is usually right but I hate my steelies and sometimes you just have to get something because you want it, not because it makes sense.

Pat.
Thanks Pat!!! I use my stock 18's for winter. They are taking a little beating with all the salt on the roads over the last winters. Good luck in trying to get some new wheels!

#9 ·
Re: check my album

jceagle said:
hi guys! just want to share my pics however, i don't know how to post pics here, check my album instead.
Nice wheels, but it looks naked without mudguards!

#16 ·
SeriousBlack said:
I think the hood scoop and the snorkle conflict with each other :lol:
Heyyyy Man!! What did you do? you broke my snorkle!! it fell off!! lol (please check it out again)
That is not nice! :lol: you wanted to see the tires not breaking other part! :lol:
Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.