2007 Rear fog light cct - Toyota RAV4 Forums
4.3 Exterior Tires, Wheels, Lights, Spoilers, Flares, Bars, Tow Hitches, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
#1 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 12:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Thread Starter)
2007 Rear fog light cct

Trying to get a rear fog light circuit installed on an import from NZ ready for UK use /inspection (I dont have a user manual). I have found a fuse board under the glove compartment (LHS). Fuse 14 -15A FR Fogs, these are installed already and work as does the indication on the dash cluster.
Fuse 29 -10A RR Fog, fuse installed but there are no rear fog lights just reflectors on the rear bumper each side. Tie wrapped to the rear LHS
reversing sensor cable behind the bumper is a three pin plug with two cables, one is blue with a thin black stripe the other is white, could this be the rear fog circuit?? I've tested this for volts with the all the lights switched on, between and each one to earth but no volts. Ironically the fog light needs to be mounted on the RHS of the bumper
I have unclipped the glove box and there is a relay /plug board above the fuse board which I have no idea what relay / plug is what. Any advice would be appreciated. What an awful place to get at to boot!! Many thanks in advance Stuart

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page