Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Question about the cargo cover for a '07 Limited.

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  RTexasF 
#1 ·
Hi guys if this has been ask already, I apologized but I just got a '07 Barcelona Red Limited with a grey interior that it was missing the cargo cover and the net.

I manage to find the net which probably is the same one for all vehicles, I got mine out of a '05 Sienna and now i'm in the look out for my cargo cover. Now my question is What color is the cargo cover? is it only one color or does it come in different colors? Also is it a hard cargo cover that bends in half or is it the one that you pull and it rolls inside a tubing?
Like I said my Limited came with the light grey color.

Thank you guys in advance!!

#3 ·
#5 ·
I guess it also comes in grey, at least that's what it seems. The one I found is a grey one,

2006 Toyota Rav4 Cargo Cover NICE!

Price is right, but is about an hour from me. I have some other local areas that I will try my luck first, if it doesn't work and the person reply's back then I will go for it. I really should be looking at rugs or liner since my interior is light grey and winter is approaching. I will search the forum and see what everyone recommend. I love the Weathertech products but at the moment the price is a bit too much, but you never know I might find a used set at a good price.

Thanks for you help guys!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.