Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Phoenix Metro, AZ
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I want to change all fluids.. but how many are there?
As the title states, I want to change all the fluids for my 08 sport I4 (47k miles) to upkeep its maintenace.
i've searched the forums, but its not really clear to me how many types of fluids my rav4 has. So far I have the following fluids that can change:
1. engine oil (done, 5w20 mobil1 fully synthetic + mobil1 extended perf. filter)
2. transmisison oil (soon to be done, WS ATF full flush)
3. coolant (soon to be done, maybe)
4. brake fluid (OEM 5/32 ??)
5. rear differential (soon to be done, OEM)
6. transfer case (soon to be done, OEM)
7. front differential (???, OEM???)
8. washer fluid (duh)
9. power steering fluid (OEM)
are there any other fluids im missing? Most of the DIYs guides from the forum are bookmarked, so i think im good with that. Just want to make sure I got all the fluids marked on my to do list. Fluids listed above that are OEM have not been changed over the past ~4.75 years.
Thanks in advance for any advice.